Disclaimer: I need to vent....
I might be one of the only people in American who just doesn't care about the Royal Wedding. Yes it's Friday and the Royal Wedding took place at some ridiculous hour this morning. Craziness I tell you. I did not watch it and am going to go ahead and say I probably wont watch it and my day will go on. Not hating on their marriage I just have way more to do today.
This week has been a mess. Full of storms, tragic deaths, damage to people's homes, cars and lives....frankly I am just in serious need of some happy time and this royal wedding is not going to do it for me. I really can't believe after we suffered such a tragedy this week that every news channel was over that and ALL about the Royal Wedding this morning. Ridiculous.
----->Now onto happy thoughts. I am going to go ahead and talk about 5 things that I am extremely thankful for today. Because let's be honest I am in serious need of some happy thoughts.
1. It's Friday. Which means I have 2 days to relax and get my life together after this crazy week! Cole and I are eating Mexican tonight and we have a wedding tomorrow night! Cheers!
2. It's sunny out. It's quite scary how weather can go from what it was Wednesday to blue skies and sunny. But I will take it. After all it's almost the weekend.
3. This morning on my way to work I heard "Red Neck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson. One of my all time favorite songs. When I lived in Florida for a year I listened to it every day on my way to work trying to pretend I was back in East Tennessee.
4. Grey's Anatomy was back on last night. FINALLY! It was a great episode. You can check it out here. It was so nice to have a girls night and watch my favorite show.
5. It's almost the month of May! May is just around the corner...literally 2 days away and I can't wait! It will finally feel like summer and our days will be filled with lake time, cook outs, weddings, patios and sunshine!!
Happy Friday friends! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment