It's a gorgeous day and Cole & I have a fun date night planned tonight...grilling out and eating dinner on the patio! One of my favorite things to do in the spring! He has been working super hard and yesterday he had an offer on one of this listings get accepted only 24 hours after he listed the property! Needless to say we are super excited!
I have been going "deeper still" in our bible study book "Faithful, Abundant, True." Little inside joke there because they reference "deeper still" like 100 times in the study. But I am really really liking it and finding new ways to apply what I am learning to my daily life. One of my favorite take aways from this week is "God is predictable in His character, but He is unpredictable in His activity."
This weekend one of my very best friends is coming in town for Easter! We have a fun double date planned and I can't wait to catch up with her!!! Lot's to be excited about! Have a great Tuesday friends!
![]() |
| Dear Diary--I can't wait to be reunited with you!!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment