Bad news: about three weeks ago a tornado hit East Tennessee. Luckily we didn't suffer any damage so life went on as usual. However, Cole's family boat (aka our LIFE during the months of April-October) was getting some work on it in Greenback, TN. Greenback (I just kind of like saying it b/c it sounds so redneck) DID however get hit by this tornado. Pretty bad actually and a number of people suffered from the damage. One of these particular places was where our boat was getting worked on. Apparently the roof came off of the building storing our boat and during the storm they lost THREE boats, that they have not recovered. I will say I am thankful ours was not one of those. So now the simple interior work we were having done will be postponed due to all of the damage. Needless to say we are SO. BUMMED. OUT.
![]() |
| The boat. Minus it's interior. BUT still intact. |
Finally it's Friday so who can complain about that!? We have a gorgeous weekend forecast and I plan on taking full advantage! Tonight just a casual date night with Colston. Tomorrow night a wedding shower for some good friends, should be a blast. Then Sunday, Church and hopefully another long bike ride to end the weekend. Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:
Oh no! The poor Boat! Hm... sounds like you need to spend some weekends in NYC while the boat is getting fixed...
Post a Comment