Something about spring makes the weekends feel a whole lot shorter. I keep telling myself that it will be ok because I have short week and long weekend coming up for Easter. But really I am itching for the summer and vacation days.
Nothing too crazy happened this weekend but as promised we did make it to the Prom :)
 |
| Prom pose.... |
Cole toughed it out and let me giggle with my students and gossip about who's dress was the cutest! After we headed over to one his best friends house for a little get together (after changing clothes of course :) ). Sunday we went to church and then Kimbo and I went for a bike ride downtown. Literally all of Knoxville and surrounding counties was on the greenway that we biked. The ride started out on a bad note when Kim fell trying to jump a curb (something Cole tried to teach her a few weeks ago of course). From there a small child ran into my bike as we were navigating through the cluster of Tyson Park. Finally Kim swerved and barely missed a railing (I swear we know how to ride!). All in all we were happy to end the bike ride and remove it from our memory. That night we enjoyed a relaxing patio party with friends. It was the perfect end to the weekend!
This week I am happy to say Bebop's life will be complete again. One of my best friends is getting a black lab puppy (we are still referring to as "baby girl") she will be here Thursday night and we are all SO excited! I can't wait to see what Bebop does. We are pretty sure she is still smaller than he is, which means he will get to dominate for the first few weeks of their relationship :) Happy Monday friends!!!
1 comment:
haha! Love the prom pose, JB! Classic!
Post a Comment