Friday, April 1, 2011

Los Cabos - "Where Desert Meets the Sea"

So I lied....a few days ago I said that Cole & I had booked our anniversary trip to Charleston.  Technically we had reserved a beach condo in Charleston.  But then yesterday the most amazing thing happened.  Our first choice CABO just fell into place....and last night we officially BOOKED our trip!!!!  I realize Cole & I go a little extreme for our anniversary trips...but if you read the blog post before this it is all part of our master plan to travel and have the most fun we possibly can before we have kids.  Not that we think the fun will stop after kids...just that it will change.  Different things will be fun and certain types of trips wont be nearly as easy to take.  SO done and done CABO here we come!!!!
5 days of sun & this view?! Don't mind if I do!
On another note it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In celebration of our Mexico getaway Cole & I are going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight...La Paz (or Che Guevara which I rarely call it because they never should have changed the name).  Elvis burrito here I come!!!  If you haven't been to La Paz or tried the Elvis you are seriously missing out!!!!

We are also finally supposed to be getting some nice weather this weekend.  I have a full weekend planned of outdoor activities one involving riding my new road bike which we all know I have been DYING to do!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: