Ahh the high school memories. Bright dresses, sparkles, hair spray, corsages, hair spray, boutonnieres, up-dos, and hair spray. Catching a theme here? Anyway one of the many perks to working in a high school is getting to see the excitement build for yet another memorable event. This weekend my friends is the......
Prom. The weeks building up to this have been full of creative/fun ways of asking your date, talks about pictures and after prom get togethers, and of course the lectures about staying out of trouble.
 |
| My Senior Prom :) Loving the rinestone choker! |
For some Prom brings back fantastic memories and others would like to pretend it never happened. I however have to say..... I LOVE Prom. Any excuse to dress up really, so Prom was always fun in my book. I am sad to say however, Cole and I never had the chance to go to Prom together. So this weekend will also be memorable for us....we will finally be Prom dates :) only 10 years later!
So stay posted for some fabulous pictures as we dance the night away!
It is also Thursday....formerly known as my favorite day of the week! I can't wait to have a fun girls night and kick start my weekend! Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment