I am afraid I don't have much else to report. My day has been full of storm watching. We have had severe weather and tornado warnings all over East Tennessee today. Around 11am today our tornado sirens went off and we were all sent to our "lock down" areas a.k.a. the hallways. Luckily we did not get any bad weather but apparently there are two more waves headed our way tonight. Working at a school you get a totally different experience when bad weather strikes than you would at any other job. Because we have the safety of hundreds of kids in our hands it feels like the bad weather is all we talk about.
I am super excited tomorrow is Thursday (my favorite day of the week!) and Grey's Anatomy is back on! Can't wait for a relaxing girls night and puppy play date! Bebop has been confined to the house due to the weather so he will be ready to go.
I hope everyone stays safe and has a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment