Whew! What a week! I love working at a school but I seem to forget that not everyone is here 12 months a year (yes I DO work all 12 months). Due to a little things called summer break we are forced to cram everything into 9 months! I am definitely feeling the pressure and all of the end of the year planning is in full swing. I felt like the end of school was at least a month away (oh wait it is) but because school planning is more chaotic due to the fact that people don't sit around in offices all day responding to emails...they are actually teaching.... planning can take some time. Either way I have been swamped.
I don't have much to report from yesterday. Busy day at work and last night I spent a relaxing evening a home working on mine and Cole's membership books for our church (Fellowship). We went through a membership course a few weeks ago and they give us 8 weeks to complete a book and do some work on our own. I think it's a great process and I am loving it so far.
Today is my Friday! Hence the blog title it definitely feels that way at work. I plan on doing something fun an exciting tonight to celebrate. I get to meet my friends sweet puppy (known as baby girl for now) pictures definitely to follow. Bebop is going to be so happy! Tomorrow (also Good Friday!) I have a number of errands to run so I will definitely stay busy. All in all we have a wonderful Easter weekend planned with family and friends and I can't wait to relax!
Happy Easter friends!!! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment