Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adventures of Bebop!

It's been a minute since I have mentioned Bebop...our 10 lb miniature hunk of pure perfection.  But you will be pleased to hear Bebop is doing just fine.  In fact he's been quite busy this summer.  So I figured I would highlight a few of the Adventure's of Bebop....
It's no surprise that Bebop makes his way out on the lake with us almost every time we go.  He's not a huge fan of the water but he darts back and forth across the boat and "checks things out."  That was until recently...2 Saturday's ago to be exact.  Bebop dove head first off the boat in an attempt to continue playing with a friend of ours dog on their dock.  Yeah he's pretty much a professional diver now.
Bebop and Tahoe the dog he took the plunge for...
Bebop has weekly dates with his girlfriend Lilly.  They play chase, keep away and wrestle.  They have only been dating since April but we are pretty sure they are the real deal.

Bebop has also been tearing up some toys lately.  He has devoured two stuffed animals....and as of this week may have finally killed Lilly's favorite pig.  Unacceptable.  We don't know why she likes him.

Ok that's enough but Bebop is a busy guy so I am sure I will be able to report on more of his Adventures next month.

Happy Thursday Friends!!