Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All good things...

I am happy to say this week is already off to a great start!  Last night we had a girls night to watch Ashley a.k.a. the bachelorette.  Although this is hardly my favorite season we keep coming back for more.  Thankfully she kept (spoiler alert!) JP around who is adorable!
JP and Ashley...let's pray she makes the right choice!
Anyway our sweet friend M brought her newborn baby boy Casen Brooks (such a cute name!) for us to drool over.  He was just precious!  We also put the final touches on an evite for this year's ASHAPALOOZA more details to come on that later.
Tonight Colston and I have a date night planned!  Can't wait!  Then later this week we have a dinner/play date planned with BEBOP's BROTHER Glen!  I don't know if I have ever blogged about the fact that we have friends who own Bebop's brother!!  I will definitely be taking pictures Thursday night, these two are an awesome duo!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: