Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America!!

Yesterday was the 4th of July....one of my absolute favorite holidays!  (Right behind Thanksgiving which is always my number one) Anyway we had a great weekend and despite an afternoon thunderstorm were able to celebrate the 4th in style!  Cole a.k.a. Mr. Party Planner decided that after we had been on vacation for a week we really needed to host a cookout at our house.  Duh who wouldn't do that?? Anyway, we scrambled to get our house "company appropriate." With our roof being redone right before our trip there was trash everywhere and our yard was literally a foot tall....details right??

Well, the cookout when off with out a hitch!  The sun even came out for a while so we could grill and the guys could play a little corn hole.  All in all and awesome 4th and I am glad Mr. Party Planner made it happen!
Me and the Party Planner
Cole lovin' life with his friends
Love these two :)
Our very own firework show!
One a side note I have been dying to post about the most exciting news I got when I was in Cabo.............two of my very best friends got engaged!!!  Incredible!  Can not wait to post all the detail tomorrow!  T&S I love you!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!!

No comments: