Finally Friday!! I woke up with a little pep in my step this morning! This was my first full 5 day work week in about a month so I was seriously ready for the weekend!
Tonight we are packing up little Bebop and road tripping it to Atlanta to see two of my very best friends and their husband/ recent FIANCE! I am seriously looking forward to some quality time with my friends. Tonight we have a cookout at S&P's house which sounds amazing!!!! I can't wait to sit back and relax with everyone! As well as watch and laugh at our crazy dogs play!
Tomorrow we have an appointment first thing to look at WEDDING dresses for T!!!!!!!!!! Ahh I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!
Beyond that I have multiple things to comment about today. One I read an AWESOME blog post on one of my favorite blogs...Pastor Stuart...."Making Jesus Famous One Day at A Time" his post "You can't un-sin, only re-pent" is so true and a great read. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Second 311's song Amber just started playing on my Pandora and I literally get so happy every time I hear this song. It brings back awesome memories. In college on our senior spring break my friends and I went to Hawaii. We were at our hotel pool one day when this guy came and asked us if we wanted to see 311 play the next day. We were like duh. why not. Anyway it was an AWESOME concert and we were in Hawaii so I am pretty sure Elton John would have seemed cool....either way I LOVE me some Amber.
Lastly, I know I am behind here but I just recently heard about pinterest. Ummm can I say amazing??? The site tagline is "Pinterest is a place to catalog the things you love." From what I have heard it is an awesome site to get decorating ideas, recipes, fashion, wedding tips, etc. Sign me up! No really do it. You have to "request" an invite to get on this bad boy.
So with that...HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment