Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time out Tuesday!

It's Tuesday, and this week I am trying to take a breather from the craziness that has been our life lately.  It's been fabulous...but we have been BUSY!  Last night I caught up around the house, cleaning, cooking etc.  Tonight another low key night.  Cole has offered to cook dinner!  Can't wait!  I will be sure to report on that later.  My to do list has been a little more jam packed lately for a number of reasons....

1. I am starting my own business!  Yup!  For years I have been working on invitations, save the dates, announcements, business cards, etc. for friends and family.  This year I decided it was time to make something out of it.  So the website is up and running and I am currently working on my first big project.... a website for Becca Kelly Fitness!  I can't wait to show you all the finished product and there will be more to come on...Joyful Expressions...yes that is the new company name!!
2. My bestie T is getting married this spring!!  We are currently on the hunt for bridesmaid dresses!!  We were looking for searsucker but not having a ton of luck.  So stay tuned!  Weddings are so fun!
3. Work is picking back up...I am hosting a 4 day workshop on campus next week for yearbook!  I'm excited to see everyone and officially start the 2012 book!

4.  Speaking of T....this weekend Cole and I are headed to ATL to spend the weekend with her and S!!!  CANNOTWAIT!!!!!!!  We also get to see my other BFF's S&P and their new puppy!!  Bebop is going to make the trip as well so you can only imagine how much fun they are going to have!!

5. Lastly I am FINALLY starting to care a little more about our yard.  For the past two years that we have been in our house I could care less what my flower beads looked like or what we had growing in them.  This year, especially after the storms ripped things up I am starting to notice.  I am currently doing my homework and my favorite home project partner (Mom) is going to help me clean our yard up!  Can't wait!  Stay tuned!
Loving these Crape Myrtle's....
Happy Tuesday Friends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, JOY!!!!!! YOUR BIZ IS AMAZING!!!!! WOW! I'm so impressed!! God luck friend! I'll send anyone and everyone your way!!! Way to go, JB!!!!!!!