So happy hump day! Today started off like any other day....until I went to my monthly marketing committee meeting at school. We have a number of items to tackle this summer....advertising, admissions, our new website and online initiatives. One of these is a new marketing piece which as of today I get the opportunity to DESIGN! Huge deal! I am ecstatic because this is exactly what I love to do and something I have not been able to do for Webb yet. This definitely also play into my new business (Joyful Expressions) so wish me luck!
On a side note Cole's grandparents are in town from Mississippi! Mamaw and Papaw....precious, precious people. We have a little family dinner tomorrow night and I can't wait to see them!!
Last night as promised Cole cooked me dinner...and can I just say it was phenomenal!! He grilled out salmon, which from earlier posts you know he is not a huge fan of doing. He brought a fish grill basket thankfully and it worked great....until some of the fish oil caught on fire...details, details. Luckily he caught it right away and only the skin was a little charred. Anyway it was awesome, I am a lucky girl!
Two more days until we will be hanging in ATL!!! We have a fun agenda planned. Friday night a little trip to Sweetwater Brewery....Cole has never been and I can't wait to take him!! Then Saturday T&S are taking us to downtown Decatur! Can't wait!
Happy Hump Day Friends!!



No comments:
Post a Comment