Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!

I apologize for being a little MIA Friday.  Frankly I was ready for the weekend and busy getting our life back together after being out of town last weekend.

BUT ...we had an AWESOME weekend!  Friday night Cole took me on a dinner date to Sunspot....if you have been reading this blog for awhile you have quickly learned Sunspot is my favorite restaurant and we go there a ton!  It was delicious as usual.  After dinner we met up with friends at Tin Roof our neighborhood hot spot. We had a number of friends in town for a couples shower we had Saturday night so it was fun to catch up with everyone!
Ashley & I
Saturday we took the boat out for a bit.  It wasn't nearly as crowded as usual so we were able to get some wakeboarding in!  We had a blast soaking in the sunshine!!
The girls
Colston surfing!
Bebop likes to surf too....
That night we headed to K&G couple's shower!  K&G went to high school with Cole and I... If you remember they got engaged back in February and we are super excited for them!!  We had a great time relaxing and catching up with tons of friends from high school and college that we hadn't seen in awhile.
Girls pic!
Sunday we (myself, my mom, Cole's mom, Kim, & Ashley) headed to Ashley's parents house to lay out by the pool.  It was a GORGEOUS day and we had so much fun!!  Perfect ending to a perfect weekend!

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments: