Friday, July 1, 2011

CABO!!!!

I really don't even no where to begin...............despite some travel issues Cabo was one of the BEST trips of my life.  What makes Cabo so incredible???  Well for one my sweet husband who I had a blast traveling with, exploring Cabo with and just hanging out with non stop the last week.  But in addition I loved the weather, NO HUMIDITY just desert hot heat, sun shine every day and an awesome breeze from the ocean.  The views were incredible, huge desert mountains, gorgeous blue water and white rocky sand...amazing.  I am going to try and keep this post short or as short as possible so I am just going to recap on the highlights from this fabulous trip.

SURFING!  Yes I finally tried it and I would be lying if I said I wasn't super nervous.  Not only does Cabo have huge waves but there are rocks everywhere in the ocean.  But our fabulous surf guide Felix showed me the way.  I actually really liked it!  After I got used to the initial shock of getting slammed in the face with salt water...I got the hang of things.
SUNSET CRUISE.  This was by far my favorite night of our trip.  First it was our actual anniversary but second we boarded at 75 ft catamaran that took us all along the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean.  We got to see the famous Arch and Lovers Beach.  It was a gorgeous night and we had so much fun!  After dinner we ate in the Harbor and watched the sun go down.
ROMANTIC BEACH DINNER.  Cole and I decided to venture out and try a private dinner on the beach.  Something we have never done on vacation before.  Can I just say it was incredible.  The food was amazing but it was so cool to sit on the beach and enjoy the sunset.
All in all this was an amazing trip and we will definitely be going back to Cabo!  Loved it!  Happy Friday and Friends!  and Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear ALL about it!!!!!! YAYYYAYYYY and happy anniversary friendy!