Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I admit...

While eating a little Dove dark chocolate this week (which I have a serious love affair with) I found myself watching a commercial for Dove chocolate themed around "I admit." I was hooked.  I thought to myself what a great idea for a blog post.  So here I go.

I admit.....while my house may seemed picked up I have a situation with "closets" a.k.a. shoving things in them to get them out of my way.  I am working on this....

I admit.....I am obsessed with Gossip Girl.  Yeah I said it.  I really appreciate it when I walk into work (high school) and everyone is talking about Chuck and Blair....I agree 100%.

I admit.....I grocery shop at Walmart because it irritates me to spend the $2 extra on cereal at Earth Fare.  hey it adds up in my closets favor....

I admit.....I have only read 4 books this year.  2 by Beth Moore and 2 by Chelsea Handler.....?

I admit.....I sometimes start my to-do list with a task I have already completed.  Just love that feelings of accomplishment...

I admit.....I wear lipgloss everywhere I go....even before I go to bed.  I can't live without it.

I admit...I should have left for work 5 minutes ago but I couldn't stop blogging.  Enough is enough.

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like this one!! Fun theme and how hilarious is Chelsea Handler? Ridiculous!!