So last night Cole and I had dinner at our friends J&L's house. They also happen to be the proud owners of Bebop's brother Glen. Glen is the man and these two, plus their 5 year old mini dachshund were a mess! J&L live in an awesome house in Forest Heights and I must say I had a little house envy last night :) Not only do they live in a great location but their house complete with a garden area, fenced in back yard, and a screened in patio was to die for. We had an awesome evening and L put together a delicious menu complete with burgers, sweet potato fries, strawberry salad and coconut cake! Yeah it was seriously good.
Tonight (finally Friday!!) Cole and I have a hot date planned at our neighborhood Italian restaurant Pero's on the Hill. I'm excited to kick back with the hubs and catch up about our crazy weeks. Tomorrow we have an afternoon wedding...it also happens to be my best friend Ali's birthday!! More to come on that tomorrow! I may just have a special post planned for her. :) Then Sunday is ASHAPALOOZA! Just wait.... I plan on taking tons and tons of pictures of this fabulous party!
Before we went to J&L's I had been on a serious house kick....after seeing how cute and well decorated their house was last night I am on a mission to fulfill some of my decorating ideas! In the past few weeks I added a desk to my new home office for Joyful Expressions as well as a new desk chair...all fabulous finds by my mom. This week I am focusing on decorating our entertainment system and adding a few new wall pieces, rugs, etc. The entertainment system has been a challenge. It was custom made by the previous owners and Mom and I painted it white when we moved in. It has two cabinets with glass doors and then shelves on top. I have decided I am going to need to look at it more like a book shelf for it to look the way I want. So I pulled together a few inspirational photos. I will be sure to update you next week on my progress!
Happy Friday Friends!!!

1 comment:
JB... You already know bookshelves are my FAVE! Have fun looking for the right nicknacks to make the space perfectly yours! SO FUN!!
Post a Comment