Well with all the excitement of this weekend I didn't have a chance to mention the FABULOUS dinner Cole & I had Sunday night. First can I just say on the way to my Mom's house Cole's response was that her place "is his favorite restaurant in Knoxville." haha No she does not have her own restaurant but the woman should....it is that good. What topped the night off however, was that she invited one of her best friends who just happens to be one of the if not the best chef in Knoxville. He has literally won this award three years in a row and you can see why
here.
Anyway the two of them put together a tasty meal with Bruce's insanely good steaks, pan seared corn, and an eggplant casserole (which I have been told will be on the menu at his restaurant
RouXbarb asap). Paired with mom's tomato cucumber salad and rolls...it was a tasty meal. So good that I had to photograph it...
 |
| The Eggplant casserole |
 |
| My meal....yes I made a solid dent in it too... |
As you can see we ate extremely well Sunday night. All I can say is thank you Mom for being an awesome cook and thank you Bruce Bogartz for sharing your talents with us! On a side note Bruce is opening a causal BBQ restaurant behind his current more formal restaurant this weekend. Cole I are definitely going to check that out!
Happy Tuesday Friends!!
1 comment:
Whoa - MOUTH IS WATERING!!!
Post a Comment