Lot's to report on....a fabulous weekend and somewhat productive as well! First Mom and I painted my kitchen! I was expecting this to be an all day event but it only took us about 3 hours! Here is a before and after shot....
 |
| Kitchen before... |
 |
| Kitchen after..... |
|
|
Then Saturday night after a little lake time we headed to A&J's wedding!! We had a great time celebrating the newlyweds! They had a great band and a super fun reception!
 |
| Girls pic... |
 |
| Cole & I |
Sunday Cole and I had a day date planned.....after church we hoped in the convertible and headed to Tellico. It was a GORGEOUS day and the drive was so.much.fun.
We stopped at a little place off the road and had a picnic lunch.....it was such a beautiful day!
After lunch we drove up to this gorgeous overlook! I tell you what East Tennessee is just so pretty! The view was amazing!
Then of course we had to stop at the Farmer's Market on the way home. We stocked up on tons of fresh fruit, veggies and jam.
 |
| My HUGE watermelon |
|
It was a PERFECT Sunday!!!! Just a wonderful weekend in East Tennessee!!
Happy Monday Friends!!
1 comment:
A. I love this post as you did all of the things I love. Painted kitchen - OMG... LOVE!
B. CONVERTIBLE????
C. Miss you!!
Post a Comment