Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Bells!!!!

Well with all of the excitement of Mexico and the 4th of July (which is my second favorite holiday) I had to give a quick shout out to two of my very best friends.  While in Mexico a VERY exciting thing happened......T&S got engaged!!!!!!  T (a.k.a. my diary) and I have been BFFs since college and I couldn't more excited for her and S...(who we adore)!
The soon to be Mr. & Mrs.

This video seemed most appropriate!  "Marry Me" by Train.

Anyway I am thrilled, these two are planning a beach wedding next spring and it is going to be incredible.  I love seeing my friends meet their soul mates and this definitely one of those situations.  T&S met in Destin a little over a year ago and will be saying their vows on the same beach. :)

CONGRATULATIONS T&S!!!!!!  I can't wait to celebrate you all!!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!

No comments: