Man do I love a LONG weekend! Who doesn't right? Our weekend was jam packed and fun filled. Because of this I am about to overload this blog post with pictures. Sorry that I'm not sorry.
Let's recap: Friday night we had a party for Kimbo who took a job as a reproductive endocrinologist in Charlottesville, VA!! We are SO proud of her and it was fun to get everyone together to celebrate her!
 |
| Kim (on the right) & one of her BFF's from grad school Harri :) |
 |
| One of my FAVORITE couples (Slingin&Pablo) made it into town!! |
Saturday was of course Game Day.....but not until Cole and I made an appearance at H&J's wedding. Super cute wedding and a great couple. We had fun celebrating with them. THEN.....Game time. The
rain monsoon thunderstorm held off until we got into the stadium so we had a great afternoon of tailgating.
 |
| Bebop & I before the game...Stud. |
 |
| Harold & Smash |
 |
| Smash and her Harold mini-me |
 |
| Myself, Smash & Slingin |
 |
| Colston & I |
 |
| Family photo - (Myself, Cole, his cousin S, brother-in-law RyRy & sister Bec) |
 |
| Hello Neyland Stadium....I've missed you. |
So clearly an awesome day.....the almost 2 hour delay due to a severe thunderstorm not the most fun part but all in all a GREAT game day!!
Sunday after church Cole and I spent time with his family that was in town from Mississippi...his cousin S has a little boy named Cole....so "BIG" Cole and "little" Cole were reunited...super cute.
 |
| Little & Big Cole |
Finally Monday....Labor Day the rain continued so Cole and I took advantage and slept in....ate breakfast in bed and then decided to drive to the outlets in Pigeon Forge to do a little shopping! We ate a fabulous lunch at Chop house and headed back to Knoxville. I literally had so much fun just hanging out the two of us with no agenda. Exactly what the Dr. ordered! I am so blessed and so crazy about my husband!
Hope everyone had a fabulous labor day weekend!
Happy Tuesday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment