Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I Highly Appreciate

Well my friends it's Friday and I couldn't help but think about multiple things that I highly appreciate about today....

1. On my morning commute into work I not only heard ROCKY TOP on the radio (God bless WIVK) BUT I also heard Ice Ice Baby.  Obviously today is going to be a good day......word to your mother.

2. I can finally share the invites I designed for my BFF Tiff's tailgate shower!!!  The event is exactly a month away and those babies went out in the mail yesterday!!  Whoo hoo!!


Aren't they fun??  I had a blast designing these!  GO VOLS!
I am just finished her save the date which is to die for can.not.wait. to share that one!  We also have a few other surprises for the shower that I had the pleasure of working on.  More to come on that later.  I don't want to spoil the surprise. :)


3. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am SO super ready for the weekend!  Tonight Cole & I have a date planned at the house with Bebop & Rambo.  Tomorrow I am going to watch the Vols take on Buffalo from the comfort of my own couch!  Cole will probably go to the game and as much as I would love to I just can't leave little Rambo for that long.  The month of October is FULL of awesome football games so I am going to choose my weekends wisely.  One a side note Mom is coming over and we are going to take on those house projects I blogged about yesterday.  Should be a blast!

Finally I am going to end with this.....
HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!

No comments: