Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The BEST Valentine's Day. . .

Yesterday was one for the books.  By far one of the best Valentine's I have ever had. Any day that starts with my sweet hubby surprising me for lunch with our two wiener dogs is a fabulous day in my opinion. . .
My lunch dates
The BEST valentine's
After a fabulous lunch I came home to the sweetest card and RED JEANS!!!!  Yes I said it.  Remember last week when I said I was loving red jeans???? Well Colston listened and they were by far the best gift in the world.  I can't wait to bust them out!!!

SO after all of this fabulousness the plan was to cozie on in for the night with a delicious pasta dish.  BUT then I got a text from my BFF Smash informing me that she had two extra seats at this ridiculous over the top Valentine's dinner at Cherokee Country Club (that her boss had won in a charity auction a few weeks back and graciously gave to Smash).  Is this a joke??? My thoughts exactly.  But I of course said um yeah we are in!

So Cole and I cleaned up and met Smash for what was soon to be an unreal evening. 
First - we had a great crew. . .Smash, A-Dawg, Colston and myself. . .
Second - We had this phenomenal room to ourselves. . .and you can't see it but the fireplace was roaring.
Third - we were greeted by this. . .a bottle of red wine that was apparently over $1,000.00 (seriously. true story). . .I can't make this stuff up.
Fourth - We enjoyed a FIVE course meal including a pallet cleanser after course two. A few of my favorites. . .

Lastly, Smash and I received GORGEOUS flowers and chocolates....
So as you can see we had a PHENOMENAL Valentine's dinner.  One I know we will be talking about for years to come. I am so blessed with the best friends in the world and can't imagine my life without them.  Not to mention I have a ridiculously handsome, loving and sweet husband who puts up with my "pistol" or "firecracker" ways and loves me unconditionally. :)
I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's day!! 

xoxo,

No comments: