If you haven't had a chance to read her blog you are seriously missing out.
Anyway, here's how the game goes. . .
~you must post the rules
~post 11 fun facts about yourself
~answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
~tag 11 people and link them in your post
~let them know you have tagged them
Eleven Facts About Yours Truly:
1. I am an Aries. But my entire life I thought I was a Pisces. I am one of those creepy people whose birthday is so close to the cut off I could go either way.
"Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world."
I think not.
2. My biggest phobia in life is being underwater (snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming in lakes or oceans). I can only find two reasons for this fear. 1. I almost drowned as a child and 2. I have been afraid of minnows my whole life (scary little guys!)
3. My bible study group is reading "The 5 Love Languages of God" and I scored a 12 out of 12 for acts of service as my primary love language. Case in point: Cole took the trash out on Valentine's day and made my day. It's the little things right??
4. I am obsessed with making lists. I add things to my list just to check them off. I then re-write my list to consolidate it. Exhausting for real.
5. I hate buying anything at the pharmacy. Advil, cold medicine, cough drops. It's a rude reminder that I am an adult and I feel bad that my parents had to buy all that junk for me as a kid. Stay healthy folks.
6. Growing up I took every kind of dance including Scottish Highland dancing. This is not a joke. I wore a kilt and competed all over the country. My bestie Hil still competes and teaches in Portland and she rocks!
7. I met Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) from Grey's Anatomy on my honeymoon. Being an avid Grey's fan it made my day. He was very quiet and potentially intoxicated. But whevs.
8. I died my hair red in 6th grade. I have no idea why and it looked horrible. I also had bangs. Yikes.
9. To this day I still get "itch" and "scratch" confused. I frequently say "I have a scratch will you itch it?" Cole thinks it's hysterical.
10. I need frequent "small snacks" and refer to myself as a small child on a regular basis. My sister-in-law even travels with small snacks for her actual small child and me. :)
11. I can't stand Taylor Swift. . .Please hear me out. She is a fabulous person I just can't stand her music. It all sounds the same. I would like to apologize to all the T. Swift fans out there I have just offended.
Ok and here are Leslie's Questions:
1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Hmm this is a toughie. I am going to go with Blake Lively. She always rocks something fabulous that I would like to steal and add to my closet.
2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
I would be extremely tall (4 inch minimum)...most likely a stiletto because they are classic, sheek and sexy.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I'm impatient so wasting time and people who waste my time.
4. Favorite song of all-time?
No Diggity by Blackstreet. I know every word and it never gets old. No doubt.
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? (If you don't like animals, we can't be friends.)
DOG person. What are cats? Are they even an animal?? (Sorry Steph :) )
6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
I honestly have no idea, am I Queen in Knoxville? If so I would probably just work out, shop, get my nails done, get a massage and eat a fabulous meal somewhere. Now If I was Queen somewhere else this could get interesting.
7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Smash's filet marinade and Butler & Bailey's bacon wrapped filet. It will change your life.
8. What scares you the most? (This can be deep and complex or shallow...whateva you feel like!)
Underwater and fish. See my 11 fun facts above.
9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Lady Gaga.
10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
Lord. Grow out your hair, stop wearing straight back ponytails forever, date Cole longer (you're going to marry him anyway), get more involved in high school, get better grades.
11. What's your Starbucks order?
Grande TAZO Zen green tea (not a coffee drinker).
Anyone feel free to play along! Happy Thursday Friends!!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment