I'm loving....this this weekend I get to see 4 of my VERY BEST FRIENDS. This weekend is Tiff's second bridal shower this year and the whole crew is going to be in town!!! Remember the last time we were all reunited was back in OCTOBER for Tiff's tailgate shower. Thank goodness for weddings!!!
![]() |
| A-team minus the bride |
![]() |
| Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. |
I am loving.....spring fashion! It's hard not to get spring fever when it has been 70 degrees in February. Literally this morning I was staring at my closet thinking how do you dress when it's 60 degrees in Feb???? I had to put multiple items back and tell myself I couldn't bust them out until March. However, here are a few of my current favs:
![]() |
| Wedges via |
![]() |
| The perfect St. Pattys Day top via (minus the hot pink skirt of course) |
![]() |
| Sandals via |
So there we go!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!!
Happy Hump Day Friends!!
xoxo,









No comments:
Post a Comment