Monday, February 13, 2012

Life Goals

So I planned on doing a full recap of our fabulous weekend today BUT I just happened to read Natasha's blog Hello! Happiness this morning and I decided I had to follow along with her Life List.  I started my bucket list or life goals a few years ago...Cole and I have one together and then I have one for myself.  I didn't reach 50 items like Natasha but at this point in my life these are the things I still really want to accomplish:

1.    2 kids…
2.   Start my own business or be able to work part time and from home some…see number 1.
3.   Do something I am GREAT at.  Graphic design, event planning, organizing, getting things done.  Something that incorporates all of this.  (Joyful Expressions!)
4.    Buy a larger house after we have our second child…to help with all of the extra baby stuff!
5.    BMW convertible.
6.    Go on a mission trip to Africa.
7.    Find a local ministry I can get involved in, stay involved in and enjoy it.
8.    Join Fellowship church.
9.    Take anniversary trips each year.
10. Have 2 date nights a week.
11. Read and fellowship with Cole consistently to improve our marriage and understand each other better.
12. Go to Greece.
13. Go to Italy.
14. Go to NYC with Cole (headed there in March!)
15. Go to Chicago with Cole.
16. Go to wine country.
17. Get Bebop a buddy (hello Rambo!)
18. Own a lake lot.
19. Buy our own boat.
20. Make time for a girls night once a week.

So there you have it!  What are some of your life goals?? Do you have a list??

Tomorrow I promise a full recap on our vday weekend!!!

We had the best time and I am so blessed to have an amazing husband!!

Happy Monday Friends!

xoxo,



No comments: