Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's the small things

Well the sun is shining and it is finally Thursday!  Here are a few things getting me through today...

1. It's Barre3 and girls night!  Remember I talked about Barre3 here?  Well we are headed there tonight and then afterward it is girls night Mexican themed to celebrate Meg's new job! Can.not.wait.

2. My mom is on this new health kick regarding your blood type.  Studies about basing your diet around what foods are apparently good/bad for your blood type have been around forever.  I found my type out today (A-) and here's what they have to say. A- diet. Now when I use the word "diet" in no way am I talking about a weight loss plan just more or less the kinds of food you like to consume and how often you consume them.  I don't know if I am completely sold but I do think the personality explanation, stress triggers and diet suggestions are pretty spot on.  Kind of crazy to think about!

3. Tomorrow is my blog-anniversary!!  I can't believe it's been a year!!  I am excited to take a look back at all that happened in my blogging world this past year! Get excited! :)

4.While Revenge has let me down the past few weeks Grey's is in fact a new episode tonight.  It looks a little creepy to be honest.  Kind of like the episode where everyone sang.  But I will give it a shot and wish for the best!!

Happy Thursday Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: