This past weekend Cole and I participated in the
Martinis & Movies Gala hosted by the Young Professional Leadership Committee in Knoxville. The event raises money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation which is a charity near and dear to both Cole and I. The evening was complete with a red carpet and signature martini which I didn't try but looked quite popular. :) Here's our red carpet shot:
 |
| Look out Hollywood :) |
We had a great night socializing, eating delicious food and even dancing a little. Cole and I love any excuse to get dressed up and mingle so we were both happy campers. I personally love going to events where neither of us know very many people. . .one because I don't loose my date to 100 people throughout the night but also because we get the chance to meet new people together. All in all a fabulous evening just the two of us!
We of course sported our masks for a bit as well. When in Rome right?? You're jealous I know.
On another note I couldn't be happier it's Thursday! We have a fun girls night planned tonight and this weekend we are escaping off to a cabin in the Smokies with a great crew of friends. We also have a very special visitor coming all the way from Charlottesville, VA. . .yes my friends Kimbo will be making an appearance this weekend and I am dying to see her! Her birthday was actually this past Tuesday so we plan on having a fun filled birthday weekend celebration as well! More on that tomorrow!!
Happy Thursday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment