Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Love!

Today I decided to link up with Jamie to discuss what I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday!  Here we go!

I am loving.....that today is February 1st!  I am excited about the month of February for multiple reasons.  First and foremost the winter is flying by, second I am super excited about vday and lastly we have something fun planned very weekend this month!  What's not to love!?

I am loving....that my husband installed (or rather bought and had installed) a super intense security system this week!  I am not going to lie I may have accidentally set it off this morning but I do feel extra safe now!!  So if you were planning on breaking into our house I am going to go ahead and say probably not a good idea.  We are like Fort Knox.

I am loving......TOMS ballet flats are here!!!  TOMS has finally released their ballet flats!!  I happen to own a pair of the classics....in gold of course.  Duh.  But I can't wait to get my hands on these guys!  I am thinking the animal print ones are calling my name!
I am loving......our bible study group is back on tonight!!!  We took a brief break for the holidays but tonight we are getting started on Beth Moore's study on the book of James (Mercy Triumphs).  I can't wait to dive into this study with a phenomenal group of women! 
I am loving.....this weekend I have a LONG overdue girls weekend planned with Cole's mom and sister.  We are headed to Asheville, NC to shop, site see, and eat fabulous food!  What more could a girl ask for!?  We are also staying here and I couldn't be more excited about it!!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: