Friday, February 3, 2012

ONE year of blogging bliss!

Today my friends is my bloganniversary!!  I really can't believe it's been an entire year!  I wanted to take a moment to discuss what all has gone on in this fabulous year of blogging.  Let's take a look:
  • My most popular post was 10 Years Ago where I discussed Cole and I's first date on vday and how far we have come.  This valentines will be "11 years ago"....but that's not nearly as cool. Love that man!  
  • My second most popular post was Surprise: New Addition to the Edwards Family! which is when we welcomed sweet Rambo into our lives.  He has been the best new addition and even after the chocolate debacle from last night (details on that later) I still love him. :)
What's not to love??
  • Cole and I traveled to Cabo for our TWO year anniversary!  Absolutely one of my favorite trips we have gone on and one I will look back on for the rest of my life!
Trip of a lifetime!
  • We watched some of our very best friends get engaged...here and here...
Love these two!
One proud sister :)
  • One of my best friends graduated with the smartest degree I have ever heard of and took her first job in Charlottesville, VA.  Knoxville still isn't quite the same without her. . .
Kimbo & I last time she was in town
  • My sweet nephew turned ONE and had a fabulous party to celebrate!!
Look at this cutie!
  • And last but not least by dream of having a side business became a reality!  Joyful Expressions is legit and I am having an absolute blast designing everything from business cards to wedding invitations!  Thanks for the support and faith in me! I recently updated my website as well so you can see what I have been up to! 
So there you have it!!  One year and I have to say I am so grateful for anyone and everyone who cares to read my banter on our day to day lives.  My favorite part about blogging is being able to document our lives and keep up with my friends all over the place.  Hopefully I am able to give you all a quick break from work, some entertainment while traveling, or even a mental break from a lecture class! :) On to year number two!!

xoxo,


No comments: