Thursday, February 9, 2012
T.G.I.T.
Yes my friends....this morning when I rolled myself (seriously rolled myself because I was so tired) all I could think was "thank goodness it's Thursday." I have mentioned numerous times that Thursday nights are my favorite night of the week. I am pretty sure it started back in college when "Thursday became the new Friday" and I don't think I have really ever let go of that. Why start now right? Anyway tonight is our weekly girls night. The highlight of my week. Smash, Meg, Al and I cook and debrief about our weeks. Doesn't get much better than that! I of course also have a Grey's Anatomy obsession so I will have to tune into that tonight as well.
Side note - did everyone tune into Revenge last night???? Whoa it is getting so good. I can't wait to see what goes down next week! I love that show!!!
Anyway, the other best part about Thursday is it means there is only one more day in the work week until the weekend!!! Cole and I have a vday themed weekend planned and I will be sure to spill the beans on that tomorrow!!
Happy Thursday Friends!!
xoxo,
Labels:
Best Friends,
Cooking,
Girls Night,
Greys Anatomy,
Revenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment