Well I apologize for my brief hiatus from the blogging world. This past weekend my work celebrated two magical holidays. . . "Founder's Day" and "President's Day" which equaled a fabulous 4-day weekend for me. Don't mind if I do.
Anyway this weekend was all about my very best friend Tiff. She had her first bridal shower for 2012 thrown by family and it was a fabulous time. Not to mention I am just SO excited in exactly TWO months she and Seth will be married and living in Knoxville. Yes you heard me right. More on that later. ;)
So Friday night Tiff&Seth came over for dinner at our place. I made this pasta dish Cole and I have been dying to try out and I think it turned out pretty good. I definitely recommend it. Anything with cheese, pasta and tomatoes is good in my book.
The next day Tiff & I were off to her very first bridal shower for 2012. There is nothing quite like your first bridal shower to kick off the spirit of the wedding!! Tiff's family was way to sweet and made every detail perfect for her big day. Take a look:
 |
| The happy couple....April 21st can't get here soon enough! |
Tiff's next shower is in a few weekends and I can't wait to get together with all of the bridesmaids to celebrate our best friend!!!! I am so very blessed to have wonderful friends like Tiff who would do anything for me and I love being a part of this special time in her life!!!
Destiny in Destin!!!! Here we come!!!
Happy Hump Day Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment