Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Love!


Holy moly I am beyond excited that it is finally Wednesday.  The week just always seems to fly from here on out so let's get going onto what I am loving this Wednesday!

I am loving.....that Valentine's day is in less than a week!  I have always been one for Valentine's day! Any reason to celebrate really!  Whether it's a newish relationship, your long term partner or a fun night with girlfriends....I see no reason not to celebrate L-O-V-E.
I am loving......red jeans.  I am not sure if it's just this time of the year or what but I have been seriously digging some red jeans.  I haven't taken the plunge yet but I wouldn't be surprised if a pair of these made it into my wardrobe in the near future.
Red jeans via Michael Kors
I am loving......spring fashion!  Spring is just around the corner and I can't help but get excited about all sorts of new looks! First and foremost let's take a look at the Spring 2012 Pantone Fashion Colors here.
Yellow wedges via
Green & gold earrings via
Hot pink blouse via
I am loving.....my iphone.  Colston got me the iphone for Christmas and because I was desperately in need for a new phone I was ecstatic. I really had no idea how fabulous the iphone really is.  Until now. Seriously the hype is spot on.  The iphone is the most user friendly, efficient phone I have ever owned.  I am in love.
I am loving.....my hott husband and our sweet wiener dogs.  Doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: