Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cabo Countdown!!!

So the time has come.....our Cabo trip is practically a month away!!  Ok Sunday it will be a month away but who's counting?  With that being said I am already starting to plan my outfits!  I made a list last night because that is what all type-A organizational freaks like myself do.  I love making lists before I travel so I..... A. don't over pack and B. get a better idea of what items I am needing.

So after making my list I am on a mission for a number of items:

1. 1-2 bathing suits.  Let's be honest I have plenty but what's a beach vaca without a new suit...or two??
Here are a few I am loving:
Triangle top (Victoria Secret)
5-way top (Victoria Secret)
2. Skinny white jeans.  Now I am not 100% I will be wearing white jeans on this vacation but they are absolutely going on my list because I want them.
***If anyone has seen or knows of cute white jeans please help a girl out!! 

3. Sundress.  I have multiple of these but Cabo is calling for at least one more.  Here are a few I am eying:
Magenta dress via (Lulus)
Floral print via (GoJane)
Green romper (Lulus)

Paisley dress (Forever21)
I took care of the sandals/wedges a few weeks ago so I can a check that one off the list!  Knowing me this list will be complete by Sunday........but you never know.  Those white jeans have been a tough one!

Happy Tuesday friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JB - have you tried J. Crew and their white jeans?? I have a pair that I love... they have matchstick, toothpick, bootcut, etc. Not sure if they're still on the site, but check it out. xo