Thursday, May 12, 2011

Weekend in View

Yes it is only Thursday but the weekend is in full view for me.  Tomorrow I am taking most of the day off for Daane's graduation festivities!  Can. not. wait.

Tonight we have an extremely over due girls night planned!  Some much needed catching up is in store as well as the usual Grey's Anatomy. I know you are dying to see what it's all about...check it out here

Saturday we have the annual crawfish boil.  Cole's brother-in-law and his friends put on a big crawfish boil each spring.  This is the fifth year and I am sure we will be attending this event for years to come!  It takes place on a gorgeous grass lot on the lake.  Great view and there is usually a big crowd.  Should be a blast!

Sunday, I have Webb's baccalaureate ceremony.  Then a hot date night with the hubby! :)  Looking forward to a fun filled weekend!

Happy Thursday Friends!!

No comments: