Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco My Mayo

Yes...My 5th of May.  Spanglish.  Just go with it.

Well 5:00pm really couldn't come any sooner.  It's been a crazy day in the world of high school and I am ready to relax with some great friends and celebrate Mexican heritage!!  Cinco de Mayo wouldn't feel right unless we were eating at our favorite Mexican spot Casa Don Gallo.  I loving eating at restaurants that really value customer service.  The owner and staff there always make us feel like family!! 


Tomorrow is finally Friday and I can't wait for a fun filled weekend!  We thought we would have the boat back Saturday but sadly they put the wrong color of carpet in it so it looks like it will be another week.  Cole & I are watching my one of my best friend's puppy (Lily) this weekend while she is at the Kentucky Derby.  Can't wait to take Bebop and Lily to the park! 

Happy Cinco de Mayo friends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a happy Cinco de Mayo to you, JB! Have fun!!