Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happiness is...

I definitely woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.  That is most likely because I put myself to bed last night at a decent time and got a good night's rest!  Last night I decided to opt out of bible study and take a night for me.  A date night with myself if you will.  Cole golfed late and then was off to his bible study so I had the house to myself.  Amazing.  Every once in awhile I love a night to clear my head and just be.
I woke up refreshed and the sun was finally shinning!  We have had some gross...it feels like January weather all week.  The sun was greatly appreciated.  Not to mention today is Thursday!  My favorite day of the week.  I have a girls night planned with my bestie Ashley and Bebop & Lilly get to enjoy a play date!  Can. not. wait.

Tomorrow night we have plans to go with some friends to one of my fav restaurants...La Paz (Chez Guevara).  Yummy!  Saturday as you know we have a fun lake day planned.
If my day wasn't already great my sweet hubby called and surprised me with a couples massage on Sunday night!  Such a lucky girl!

Happy Thursday friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couples massage!! YAY!!! And I think it's so funny when I realize how weird my life is. I have the house to myself 3 nights a week, and I always forget that's not the norm... hahaha! Glad you had some me-time, Joyous!