So I have a serious problem with shoes. Love them. Definitely my favorite accessory. So I love it when there is a season change and I can justify adding to the collection. For the most part because I love trends so much I don't like to invest too much in a pair of shoes. I will wear them for a season and toss them anyway. So over the years I have decided to find the styles I am looking for and then bargain hunt. It's what I do.
This summer I was on a mission to find a new pair of gold sandals, black sandals and another pair of wedges. Here are some of the looks I am loving:
 |
| Bella sandal- love these (alloy.com) |
 |
| I ordered an all gold version of these- super cute! (alloy.com) |
 |
| Love this look for a nude sandal (alloy.com) |
 |
| Lastly ordered these nude wedges (gojane.com) |
So there you have it! Nice little spring/summer addition to the closet. I am sure I will find a new obsession next month. Most likely it will revolve around clothes for our Cabo trip!! Can't wait to start packing for that!
I also have to note that against my better judgment I am competing in our student vs. faculty dodgeball tournament today. I have no idea why I agreed to this. Anyone who knows me well know when it comes to sports there is not a competitive bone in my body. I would prefer just to sit on the sidelines. When I woke up this morning I thought to myself......I immediately regret this decision. But.... I can't back out now. Stay tuned :)
Happy Tuesday friends!
1 comment:
Hahahahaha oh Joyous - I'm reading this before bed and I'm so glad that I did. just the thing i needed to bring a smile to my face. All I can think about is you being the girl character in the movie Dodgeball. Awesome. I want to see pictures of this and those kiddies better be easy on you!!! Also - cheap shoe site: lulus.com
Post a Comment