Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mid-week Rambling

Super excited today is Wednesday.   When I woke up this morning I was reminded that I only have ONE more week of "normal" hours.  Starting in June I will officially be on "summer time!"  Thank goodness.  One benefit to working in the summer is that I have shorter hours.  8:30am-3:30pm to be exact.  Perfection.  I am looking forward to that extra hour of sleep and hopefully some late afternoons on the lake!

With that being said we have another eventful weekend ahead of us!  Saturday.  Lord willing.  We will finally have the boat back!!  Whoo hoo!!  Vitamin D is calling my name.  This girl is in some serious need of sunshine.  As luck would have it the forecast for Saturday is 88 and sunny!  Which is a whole lot better than the frigid cold we have had the past few days.  It was 49 degrees when I left school yesterday.  Inappropriate.

Family photo on the lake!
The lake wont be our only fun Saturday....we have a couples shower for our good friends A&J.  Events with these two are always a blast so I can't wait!
Cole & I with A&J before Cotillion last year
Sunday is......Webb's graduation.  CRAZINESS.  Where did the year go?  I am excited but a touch sad to see this class go.  I have definitely gotten to know them much better than the previous class and Webb wont quite be the same without them.

Exciting time of year!  Happy hump day friends!!

No comments: