Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Timeout

I am taking a timeout from my crazy week to update my blog!  I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  It feels like Monday afternoon.  Anyway lot's to get excited about this weekend.  A. It's Memorial Day weekend!!  whoo hoo!! B. one of my BFF's is coming to visit!!  Her last visit was here Easter weekend we had a fabulous time!!  I know this weekend will be a blast!  I am looking forward to cookouts, lake days and great times with friends and family!
Easter weekend!  Can't wait to see these two!!
I also have a fashion update!  Cabo is right around the corner 27 days away to be exact!  I have some updates on my shopping list!  Cabo Countdown Swimsuits:  I definitely am now covered in this department.  I may have purchase not 1, not 2, but 3 new bathing suits!!  One I wore last weekend on the lake and the other two will be making their debut shortly!  Super excited about my purchases!

The curvy
Second I found white jeans!!  Cole and I ran to the mall after graduation Sunday and we stopped by Gap so HE could find some khaki's....low and behold like 5 different styles of white jeans.  One pair definitely had my name on it!  I ended up with the curvy style.  Shocker.  If it says curvy chances are this girl will fit just fine.

 I am still on the lookout for another sundress but either way I am getting super excited about a vaca!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

No comments: