Is it clear summer shopping has been on my mind lately?? It definitely has. Last night I went shopping for the final Cabo necessities and it was a huge success. I picked up a one shoulder fuchsia dress, a black bathing suit cover up and a tie dye yellow tank! Super excited! Today is finally FRIDAY and the LAST day of school. Weird. I love summer hours but it gets a little quiet around here with out the kids. I am sure I will make the best of my time though!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us! Tonight we are headed to Cole's sisters house for a cookout. Should be a great time! It's also his step-sister's birthday this weekend so we will get to celebrate her! I love birthdays! Saturday night we are headed over to my mom's house for a final dinner with Daane. He leaves for Quantico, VA Tuesday. I can't believe it. Sunday we are taking a crew on the lake...we have friends coming in from out of town, it should be a BLAST! Then it's memorial day! Perfection! I love long fun filled weekends!
Happy Friday & Memorial Day Weekend Friends!!



1 comment:
Happy Memorial Day weekend to the Edwards Fam! Enjoy the lake!! Also, can't wait to see pics of tihs yellow tiedyed shirt! CUTE!
Post a Comment