That pretty much sums up my weekend! Spring festivities are in full force and I am loving it! Something about warm weather sparks all sorts of reasons to celebrate. I feel like this weekend really kicked off spring. Let's recap:
Friday I had my little brother's graduation ceremony at UT! Yay! It was great and I am so proud of him. All of our family came out to support Daane as well as Cole's brother-in-law's family (his younger brother Patrick graduated from UT as well). That night we stopped by Daane's girlfriend's graduation party and got to celebrate with her friends and family. Fabulous time!
 |
| Cole & I with the Graduate! |
 |
| Family Photo! (Cole, myself, Daane, Patrick, Cole's sister Becca and her husband Ryan) |
|
Saturday we headed to the annual crawfish boil. The weather was looking a little questionable that morning but by noon the sun was shining and we ended up with a gorgeous day!
 |
| Girls pic! (Cole's mom, Becca, myself, and the other Becca :)) |
 |
| Cole & I |
That night we headed to dinner with one of our good friends from high school. Haley lives in Atlanta now and we don't get to see her as often as we would like so we were excited to meet up! We met at Aubrey's one of mine and Cole's favorite places. We had a blast catching up with her and getting excited for our mutual friends wedding in August. I talked about their exciting engagement
here.
 |
| Paul Thorn at the Bijou |
After dinner Cole and I were off to meet friends for a concert at the Bijou. One of my best guy friends from college called us earlier that day and invited us to see Paul Thorn. Of course we said yes. If you haven't seen or heard Paul you definitely need to check him out. Paul is from Tupelo, MS and Cole & I had the pleasure of seeing him play at a dive bar in Starkville, MS a few years ago. It was an awesome show. The Bijou however was amazing. You can check out Paul and learn more about his music
here.
Quite the eventful weekend for the Edwards....last night we capped it off with a date night. Perfection.
Happy Monday friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment