No. I did not fall off of the face of the earth.....I have just had an extremely eventful few days. Let's recap:
Friday- work was nuts. We had our annual Awards Day. I was running around snapping pictures like it's my job...oh wait it is. That night we met some friends for a yummy dinner at La Paz. It did not disappoint. Cole had to be up early to show houses the next day so we headed home after that. Saturday we FINALLY got on the LAKE! I have to say it was awesome. It finally feels like summer! After a gorgeous day on the lake we headed to our friends A & J's engagement party. Another awesome event. We had a blast catching up with friends and celebrating the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.
Here are a few pics:
 |
| Daane, Bebop & I |
 |
| Cole & Bebop |
|
|
 |
| at A & J's engagement party! |
 |
| Girls pic! (myself, J, and M) |
Sunday was Webb's Graduation! The day flew by. I headed to campus early to take photos of the gang getting ready. The ceremony was wonderful and I am so proud of this crew! Here is a pic of me and a few of my advisee's:
 |
| Watch out Auburn and Ole Miss!! :) |
That night my sweet husband scheduled a massage for the two of us. We have this awesome woman who comes to our house. She does an amazing job! After a relaxing massage Cole grilled steaks and we enjoyed a delicious dinner. This is such a crazy time in our lives right now so it was so nice to relax for a minute and remember the important stuff. This week is already flying by! Just two more weeks of my school madness and I will finally have a small break!
Happy Tuesday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment