Wednesday? Is it you? This week is flying by. One of my busiest times of the year has definitely begun and I am just trying to power through. I would love to tell you what's going on in my life this week...but I don't remember. Oh wait ok....so work, work, work, nice relaxing date night with the hubby last night...and work.
Lot's to look forward to though. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo! A group of us are going to eat Mexican at our favorite local restaurant Casa Don Gallo. Really it's just a great excuse to eat Mexican and relax with friends on a week night.
This weekend is Mother's Day! We have multiple dinners planned to celebrate our Mom's and I can't wait! Next weekend my brother graduates from College! Craziness I tell you! I can't believe it's been 5 years since I graduated from UT! Can't wait to celebrate him! Then we have the Annual Crawfish Boil next weekend as well! So lot's to get excited about. Pictures to follow!
Happy Hump day friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment