So I have a confession to make and I am sharing this solely so that you all can get a good laugh.....
Tonight the high school that I work at has our BIG rivalry football game (Webb vs. Catholic). Anyway, this afternoon we of course have a pep rally.
Well my friends myself and 8 other faculty members agreed to be a part of a cheer/dance routine. Yes I am serious. Thinking this was going to be something cute or funny I hesitatingly agreed to participate........
Then Sunday night I got the YouTube video's with not only our cheer but our dance routine that I now had 4 days to learn.......
Now most all of my best friends cheered in high school (some even in college) so they are probably thinking OMG SO MUCH FUN!!! I however did NOT cheer. EVER. and have not done an organized dance routine in public since 6th grade (no I do not count lip sync freshman year of college). Seriously my stomach just dropped writing that. Not to mention while I am fairly outgoing the thought of getting in front of 500 people (450 are high school students...the TOUGHEST crowd on the planet) scares me half to death. Literally stomach dropped again........
So my friends. Wish me luck. I will in fact also be sporting a high school cheerleading uniform. Duh. There is a good chance someone will be video taping this on their new iPads...so stay tuned. I might even let you get an extra good laugh. We will see. Pray I don't throw up.
Happy Thursday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment