I'm loving....Rambo. Our sweet new puppy is quickly stealing my heart. He is meshing so well with Bebop and he's just a little lover!
I'm loving....the Grey's Anatomy season premiere is THIS Thursday! I am so excited for all of my favorite fall shows to start back!!
I'm loving.....Fall clothes. The past few weeks I have finally been able to rock boots, jeans and even my leather jacket! The leaves are finally starting to fall! In fact this Friday is the first day of Autumn!
I'm loving.....Seeing my two best friends this weekend. Tiff & Suze are both venturing into East Tennessee this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Suze lives all the way in NYC and Tiff is traveling in from ATL! Friday can't get here quick enough!
| Myself, Suze, Tiff & Selena |
![]() |
| Baked Pesto Chicken |
I'm loving.....C&M's wedding! This Saturday my good friend and self proclaimed "little brother" C is marrying his high school sweet heart and best friend M! I can't wait to see these two say I DO.
Happy Hump Day Friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment