Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello Weekend!

It's Friday!!  I wanted to do a little victory dance this morning on my way to work for making it through a crazy but awesome week!  Cole and I have a fun filled weekend ahead...hot date night tonight, watching our Vols take on Florida (my FAVORITE game of the season), church and a little surprise Sunday...but more on that later.  Let's talk about something way more fun...FASHION. Duh.

So we all know I LOVE clothes.  I love fashion, trends and of course a good season change.  The falls in East Tennessee are always interesting because it could be 85 degrees in October or 55 degrees like it is today.  Either way here are a few items I am seriously loving right now.....
Are these boots not to die for?? Wedge Cowboy boots, Sign me up! via
Because I of course can't get Orange off of my mind.... via
And because I have decided fur is for me this season.... via
So there you have it!  What are your favorite looks this season?

Have a fabulous weekend and Happy birthday to my sweet friend Meg!  Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend! :)

Happy Friday Friends!

No comments: