Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Night Lights

There's an extra burst of excitement today as this weekend is not only the first home high school football game but also...the first UT football game!  I heard Rocky Top on the radio this morning and literally got chills! Can.Not.Wait.

I have lots to report.  Last night Cole & I had our friends J&L over for dinner.  J&L own Bebops brother AND a 5 year old mini dachshund.  They.are.AWESOME.  The dogs had a great time playing in pure dachshund form and we enjoyed a great dinner!
Bebop, his brother Glen & Penny
Tonight we have a patio party planned for Kimbo!!  She is accepted a job in Charlottesville, VA and she starts TUESDAY...craziness!
 Saturday we have a wedding for J&H....super excited, then of course the game Saturday night!!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend Happy Labor Day and GO VOLS!!!

No comments: