Monday, September 12, 2011
Motivational Monday & Weekend Wrap-up
I couldn't agree more. The older I get the more I become aware of "toxic" types of people and how fortunate I am to have great friends who bring out the best in me. Because at the end of the day you are who you hang out with.
On another note. We had a great weekend filled with football, cool fall weather and fabulous friends! Let's recap:
Friday night Cole & I headed to the Webb football game. The guys played awesome and it was fun to be a part of all of the excitement. The weather has really cooled off in the past week so the game was a little chilly but I loved it.
Saturday Cole & I slept in (which was the high light of my weekend), squeezed a quick work out in and then were off to campus for the UT vs. Cincinnati game. Again GORGEOUS game day weather sunny but not too hot and we had a great afternoon catching up with friends. The game was also a success which frankly makes the entire experience so much more enjoyable. We capped the weekend off with church and then a lake day. We are definitely holding onto the last little bit of summer. I think I am finally getting excited about all things fall - cooking chili, camping, pumpkin ANYTHING, chilly nights, & of course more football. Bring it on.
Happy Monday Friends!
Labels:
Best Friends,
UT Football,
Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment